Children 12 & under admitted FREE. ATMs are located inside the Main Foyer.
How Do the Mobile Tickets Work?
- Tickets can be purchased in advance online by clicking “Get Tickets” or by visiting Showpass here.
- Upon completing the purchasing process, an email will be generated and sent to you. This email will contain your mobile ticket and your unique QR code.
- Bring this QR code to the door for scanning. We can scan your ticket from your phone or tablet or from a printed copy.
Can I Buy A Ticket At the Door?
- In-person/walk up tickets will be available on-site during the 3 days of the show at Prairieland.
- Tickets are priced the same in-person as they are online.
Show Dates & Times
|Jan 9||Jan 10||Jan 11|
9 am - 5 pm
9 am - 5 pm
9 am - 4 pm
Many companies purchase bulk admissions as a way of saying thank you to their customers, staff or clients. Others choose to organize a bus trip to the Western Canadian Crop Production Show! Either way, we can help with your admission passes!*
*some conditions and date restrictions apply
- Reduced rates on bulk purchase of admission passes. Your company will be invoiced only for the passes that are used.
- Fast and easy access to the premier grain industry show in Western Canada.
You’ll find friendly volunteers at the Information Booth located inside the Main Foyer of the World Trade Center Saskatoon.
January 9-12, 2023
January 8-11, 2024
January 13-16, 2025